East Coast Branch
East Coast Branch Events
Events Programme for 2023
Please put the dates in your diary. We will do our best to maximise the opportunities to meet socially, and will be advising all members by e-mail of event details as they materialise.
High water times are for Harwich (BST)
- Saturday January 28th – AGM and Lunch – The Bull, Great Totham.
- Sunday 26th February – Noggin & Natter at the Medway Yacht Club.
- Saturday 25th March – Fitting Out Lunch – Walton and Frinton Yacht Club.
- Saturday 29th April – 1st May – Rally to the Orwell – Cancelled.
- Saturday 27th – 29th May – Rally to Ramsgate Marina with a Fish & Chips supper, and no doubt a visit to the Royal Temple Yacht Club.
- Monday 19th – 22nd June – Mid week rally to Bradwell then Heybridge Basin (20th – 22nd), including a lifeboat tour.
- Saturday 22nd – 23rd July – Rally to Fambridge and Burnham.
- Thursday 24th – 31st August – Mid week cruise to Orwell and Deben.
- Saturday 23rd – 24th September – Burnham Carnival Rally – Burnham Yacht Harbour in the River Crouch. Details will be finalised when more is known about the Carnival .
- Sunday 29th October – Laying Up Lunch at the Royal Corinthian YC at Burnham on Crouch.
East Coast Branch members will receive details of each event by e-mail approximately a month before the date. The e-mail will include instructions about registering for berthing and ordering food etc.
The programme is subject to change.
Could you help with Sailing Events on the East Coast ??
East Coast Members – If you are prepared to organise a rally, even if it is only a BBQ at the marina where you berth, please let us know.
Guidance on how to organise and coordinate an event can be found on our Documents Page.